Make up tips
Basic makeup tips
1. Make you skin soft and clean it gently with lotion or cream before applying the makeup.
- If you you have oily skin (read oily skin care tips) then you can used the creams for oily skin to reduce the grace from your skin.
2. First of all foundation is used before the makeup because foundation make the dry skin soft and provided the moisture. At best you are using a powder puff.
- The powder puff you press gently into the skin. So your makeup is evenly and lasts much longer.
3. In order to find the right shade, the foundation should be a little lighter than your skin tone. So you avoid that the foundation is unattractive borders. With a little test you check easily whether the chosen foundation adapts to your complexion.
- Carrying on a droplet of the foundation on your neck or the side chin. May be recognized immediately if the shade matches your skin tone.
4. Hide the sings of pimples, wrinkles and dark spots from your face if they are present. Apply the foundation on all the face, neck and around the throat. Clean the extra foundation with tissue paper.
5. Our eyes are the windows to the soul, For green or hazel green eyes are better than your eye shadow color. To make your eyes (read eye makeup tips) really light up the feeling of a deep khaki or forest green.
- Brown, eye shadow apricot, purple, plum and also improve your eye color.
6. At last used mascara on your eye lashes, used light or pink lipstick on your lips, and set you hair in any style that you like. If you want to let your hairs (read hair care tips) free the straight them with straightener and brush them from top to bottom.
- Now your basic makeup has been complete and you are ready.
http://viberantfashion.com/make-up-tips/http://viberantfashion.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/05/round-face-makeup.jpeghttp://viberantfashion.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/05/round-face-makeup-150x150.jpegBeauty Tipsmake up tipseasy beauty tips,simple beauty tips for busy people